Not under Trump. He panders to the alt-right and the domestic terrorism of the neo-nazis and white supremacists. In fact they are a significant part of his base.
Charlottesville and a Michael Lewis article, Why the Scariest Nuclear Treat May Be Coming from Inside the White House, has opened my eyes. This blog is no longer limited to exposing the false claims of fact and the illogic that underlie Trump’s actions.
Trump has shown his true colors. He panders to the above mentioned groups and criminal leaders like Vladimir Putin and Rodrigo Duterte. He fails to recognize critical functions of national government — e.g., healthcare, environmental protection, and nuclear risks. These and other factors demonstrate that:
- he does not understand what public service means,
- does not stand for the greater good,
- lacks understanding of what our national government actually does,
- supports and condones the criminal activity of reprehensible groups and leaders,
- is a bigot and racist,
- is clearly amoral and unfit to be president.